Dooney & Bourke’s NFL Falcons Large Slim Wristlet ($88) will have you looking spirited on Super Bowl Sunday.
1. Cheer on the Falcons while noshing on a gameday feast from Table & Main. Between now and Feb. 2, this place will hook you and your crew up with the ultimate Super Bowl spread, which includes 50 chicken wings doused in whichever sauce or style you like (think barbecue, mild, extra hot and Southern fried). Also included: homemade chocolate chip cookies for the win. From $50, @tableandmain
2. Perfect your Super Bowl ensemble with purse purveyor Dooney & Bourke’s latest collection of NFL-themed swag. The most fashion-forward fans can choose from a variety of styles including satchel and crossbody options representing their team of choice—ATL fans will don the classic Falcons logo on a vibrant red canvas background. From $48, @dooneyandbourke
3. Get ready for a taste touchdown—popular Buckhead 'cue joint Smokebelly BBQ is offering Super Bowl To-Go packages, featuring everything from smoked wings a la carte, the Tailgate Party Platter, the Nashville Hot Chicken package, and the Proper Southern Guest package, which includes a chipotle spiced pimento cheese platter with housemade pita crackers, pork rinds, fresh veggies and more. Order before Feb. 2, then dig in on gameday! From $50, @smokebellybbq
4. If you’re a little unfamiliar with the rules of football, just ask any of the NFL pros (former or current) watching with you at the Official Pro Players Atlanta Super Bowl 51 Takeover Feb. 5 at the College Football Hall of Fame. Featuring a live DJ, halftime entertainment and access to premium bites and brews, you’ll want to RSVP to this must-attend viewing party. General admission tickets $60, @officialproplayers
5. The Mercury is ready to #RiseUp with a watch party Feb. 5 filled with all-you-can-eat classic tailgate bites alongside Dirty Bird cocktail specials. Kick off the evening at the Ponce City Market eatery withi smoked wings, layered bean dip, mac and cheese, potato salad, deli sandwiches and plenty of desserts, then sip on delicious drinks such as the Dirty Bird Daiquiri, Bye Bye Brady, Arthur Blanc de Blancs, Hail Bloody Mary and The Julio. $29, @themercuryatl