Get your sweat on at Dunwoody’s new spin studio CycleBar.
1. Get flawless, even coverage with Simply Sugar Spa’s 100 percent organic custom airbrush tan via its anti-aging and cellulite-fighting solution, which is chemical-, preservative-, paraben-, fragrance- and colorant-free! Stay for a pamper sesh in the stunning serene spa for sugaring, hard wax, eyebrow design & tint, organic facials, body scrubs and more. $25 single spray, Sandy Springs, @simplysugarspa
2. Kick those legs into gear! CycleBar is Atlanta’s newest fitness locale, a high-tech bike spot complete with original playlists and CycleStats, a new technology that includes group challenges, competitions and records of personal bests. Individual classes (such as the crowd favorite Classic Class) average $20, with discounts when you purchase class packages—no membership required! Expect five ATL locations by 2017, with the first opening in Dunwoody this summer. $20 drop-in, packages from $29, @cyclebar
3. Need a break after a long day at work but don’t want to leave home? Zeel is ATL’s new in-home, on-demand massage provider you’ve been looking for. Reliable and safety-ensured, Zeel offers five-star therapists in as little as an hour or as far away as 30 days. From $87, @getzeel
4. The lash-extension craze continues with the opening of Buckhead Lash Studio, where natural-looking lashes take top priority. Hundreds of length, thickness and curl options offer a customized look, while premium, semipermanent Xtreme Lashes applied with surgical-grade adhesive ensure your glam look lasts. From $175, @buckheadlash
5. Cyc Fitness instructor Jessica Muenster has taken her passion for helping locals get fit physiques to a new level with the start of InsideOutFitness. Muenster’s personal training company is all about being happy with yourself from the inside out in addition to improving overall health through nutritional guidance, motivation and encouragement. She trains clients in the convenience of their homes, and sessions include monthly accountability, fit tests and measurements to track results. Bikini season, here we come! From $50 per hour, @iofitlifeatl