Enjoy sweet sips at the Hard Rock Cafe like the spiced cinnamon mule ($15).
1. Prep for the holiday season Nov. 4 at the Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta’s Fall Detox wellness retreat. West Coast Workout Founder Tammy Stokes will lead you through a day of nutrition and sweat seshes before you head to the spa for a 50-minute treatment of your choice. $285 per person, 8:30am-3:30pm, @mo_atlanta
2. Rock out with a drink in hand at Hard Rock Cafe, where seasonal Mason jar cocktails like the Spiced Cinnamon Mule, Blackberry Peach Bramble, and Rush on the Rocks get the party started. $15 each, @hardrockatlanta
3. Netherworld Haunted House returns to Norcross for its 20th anniversary and continues to thrill and chill with its movie-quality Monsters and Vault13 Meltdown mazes full of special effects and terror at every turn. From $23 per person, Sun.-Thu., 7:30-10:30pm; Fri.-Sat., 7pm-midnight,
4. Take your autumn plans to new heights Wednesday nights in October at Ponce City Market’s Skyline Park. Its Peak of the Week bash will put you in the Halloween spirit with burlesque dancers and roaming performers, plus elevated concessions and cocktails. $15 per person, 7-11pm, @poncecitymarket
5. Grab your girl gang and indulge at The Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead, where seasonal offerings like the radiant pumpkin facial (from $185), decadent bourbon body exfoliation (from $170) and spiced cider pumpkin mani-padi (from $65) await. @ritzcarlton