We’ve got a sugar crush on Bon Glaze’s Valentine’s doughnut dozen.
1. Surprise your sweetie with Bon Glaze’s Valentine’s doughnut dozen, a decadent variety of heart-shaped treats featuring flaves like strawberries and crème, red velvet, cotton candy and more. $35, Brookhaven and Buckhead, @bonglazedbc
2. End the evening on a sweet note with BLT Steak’s midnight layered cake, a chocolate confection layered with passion fruit curd, passion fruit seed, puffed rice and chocolate mousse, all coated in tempered chocolate and garnished with a gold leaf. $10, Downtown, @bltsteakatl
3. Chocolate lovers will take delight in Cape Dutch’s Callebaut Belgian chocolate soup, paired with strips of H&F bread for dipping and sweet almond cracklings and crisped rice for a crunchy kick. $8, Buckhead, @capedutchatl
4. Make it a nightcap at Bar Margot at the Four Seasons with the cherry clafouti, a warm skillet full of baked charred lemon flan-like batter, topped with cherries and vanilla bean ice cream. $9, Midtown, @barmargotatl
5. If brunch-time love is more your speed, try the Big Ass Sticky Bun from Venkman’s coated in bacon caramel sauce(!) and toasted pecans. $11, Old Fourth Ward, @venkmansatl