Score a tailgate touchdown with Chicken Salad Chick’s mini-croissants party platter.
1. Alon’s Bakery & Market brings international flair to your party spread. Make it a hot feast with baked ziti with grilled chicken or vegetables, or keep things light with the Greek pasta salad bowl or table-ready Middle Eastern platter of hummus, tabbouleh, roasted eggplant and more. @alonsbakery
2. Elevate your basic game day grub by grabbing a prosciutto baguette or shrimp po’boy from Westside sandwich shop Little Star Provisions. Be sure to pair either with the resto’s Southern potato salad, and throw in a brown sugar shortbread cookie to end the meal on a sweet note. @littlestarprovisions
3. Muss & Turner’s offers traditional tailgate fare with an interactive twist. Order the DIY version of The Bucky Goldstein, a slow-roasted beef brisket loaded with Carolina barbecue, a sour pickle and tobacco-cut onion rings, and let your friends assemble the ingredients themselves on two H&F Bread Co. French buns. @mussandturners
4. Pop into Storico Fresco Alimentari e Ristorante prior to the big game and place your request at the counter for the weekly featured meat and cheese board, which serves between two and four people with combos such as prosciutto di San Daniele, soppressata, pantaleo, ubriacone and mixed olives—delizioso! @storicofresco
5. Satisfy your crowd with Chicken Salad Chick’s catering selections, like the 36 mini-croissants party platter with up to three chicken salad flavors of your choice (we’re talking more than a dozen ops: everything from fruity and nutty to savory hickory-smoked barbecue); or go for the ultimate Southern potluck dish—a freshly made pimento cheese ball coated in crushed pecans and crispy bacon. @chickensaladchick