Flavors like rum, cognac, sherry, pineapple, lemon and mint collide in Ticonderoga Club’s Ticonderoga Cup cocktail.
1. Whether you’re settling in for happy hour or a boozy brunch, Ticonderoga Club’s signature Ticonderoga Cup (rum, cognac, sherry, pineapple, lemon and mint) is a must. Instagram-worthy, indeed. $9, Old Fourth Ward, @ticonderogaclub
2. The salt life comes ashore at BeetleCat, where the seasonal Rum Runner (Havana Club white and dark rums, pineapple and lime juices, and angostura bitters) will have you sharing a cheers to the good life, mon. $9, Inman Quarter, @beetlecatatl
3. Whether you’re falling in love or hanging with your #GirlSquad, order a round of Summertime Fling cocktails at STK. Brugal rum is combined with rosé, St. Germain and cranberry with a pour of bubbly to top it off. $14, Midtown, @eatstk
4. Summer is in full bloom at Davio’s Northern Italian Steakhouse where the La Lavanda is as pretty as it is smooth. Edible flowers float in a chilled martini glass filled with Hendrick’s gin, lavender syrup, lemon juice and crème de violette. $12, Buckhead, @daviosrestaurant
5. Get a taste of the island life with AMER’s colorful Smoke & Chill concoction. Mezcal meets pineapple, cinnamon, banana, lime, angostura and nutmeg for a result that Bob Marley would approve of. $12, Inman Quarter, @ameratl