The mouthwatering apps at The Big Ketch Saltwater Grill are the perfect start to a delicious game day dish.
1. The Big Ketch Saltwater Grill brings the beach to the big city, thanks to oysters on the half shell, crab and shrimp dip, and sips like MANmosas and MargaHEATas, perfect for toasting that winning touchdown. Buckhead @thebigketch_buckhead; Roswell, @thebigketch_cantonstreet
2. One of Midtown’s newest nosh spots, 5Church scores a touchdown when it comes to serving up out-of-the-box tailgate tastes. Catch the game on screens up and downstairs while savoring a lamb burger and a spicy Viper cocktail. Midtown, @5churchatlanta
3. Throw a pigskin party at Hampton + Hudson, where TVs are visible from any spot in the house and ordering Hangover Fries is a Sunday must. Don’t miss the drink specials on everything from Sweetwater 420 to the Hard Times (a Highlife Pony and a shot). Bottoms up! Inman Park, @hamptonhudson
4. There’s no shame in this eatery’s in-house games. At Ormsby’s, you can indulge in a game of your own (like bocce ball or pool) over some boiled peanuts and a Ballast Point Grapefruit Sculpin IPA while watching the Falcons rise up on game day. Westside, @ormsbys
5. Burgers and ball go hand-in-hand at Avalon’s Bocado Burger. Get things started with a Killer Bee (a gin, honey, grapefruit, lemon and pink peppercorn concoction) and a game of bocce. Then head to the bar or dining room for football-watching and a famous stacked burger. Alpharetta, @bocadoburger