Take a much-deserved dip in W Atlanta - Buckhead’s WET Deck, conveniently located right in front of you during your workout.
1. Drop and give us Zen at the W Atlanta – Buckhead’s WET Deck. Stretch it out with Thunderbolt Power Yoga Aug. 30 or tone up with Pink Barre every third Thursday through October. 6:30pm, free, @watlbuckhead
2. Salute the setting sun Wednesdays through October at AvalOM in The Plaza at Avalon for a series of yoga or barreless barre classes presented by retailers like lululemon athletica, Athleta, exhale and Flywheel Sports. 6-7pm, free, @avaloninsider
3. You had us at BeltLine (and free). From biking and boot camp to barre and cardio jump classes—at more than 20 buzzing parks and trails—find your fit via myriad Atlanta BeltLine fitness classes through September. Times vary, @atlantabeltline
4. Things that make you wanna say “om?” Free outdoor yoga. Reset on Wellness Wednesdays in Atlantic Station’s Central Park with Athleta and Evolation Yoga. All skill levels welcome. We’ll meet you on the mat. 6:30-7:30pm, free, @atlanticstation
5. Join JEZEBEL Best Bodies winner Madeleine Conti for a weekend butt-kicking. First, go hardcore on Saturdays (starting Aug. 13, $20) with tire flips, battle ropes and kettlebells in Forever Fit’s parking lot. Then, head back for a beating on Sundays (starting Aug. 7, $10) with a bad-ass full-bodyweight class in Piedmont Park. 9am, @mcontifitness