From L.A. to the ATL, Jinya Ramen Bar is serving up delicious spins on traditional ramen, steamed buns, rice bowls and more.
1. Bringing its highly lauded take on ramen to its first location in Georgia is Los Angeles-based restaurant Jinya Ramen Bar. The new-to-market concept recently opened in Sandy Springs, which serves creative spins on ramen, steamed buns, rice bowls and curry. Dig in! @jinyaramenbar
2. At long last, chef Guy Wong’s highly anticipated ramen bar Ton Ton, is open for business at bustling Old Fourth Ward food destination Ponce City Market. Now serving the celebrated chef’s offerings like assorted ramen with pork belly and stir-fried veggies, the resto also pleases with winning selections of yakitori and sushi. @guywongatl
3. With more than 20 stores in its cookie empire, Austin-based sweets purveyor Tiff’s Treats is taking on A-Town with locations in Alpharetta, Sandy Springs and Midtown. Expect ooey-gooey made-to-order cookies in flaves like chocolate chip, white-chocolate almond and oatmeal raisin. Bonus: Delivering these heavenly bites is their specialty! @tiffstreats
4. Spanish flavors will take center stage in Midtown when Bulla Gastrobar arrives. The Miami-based concept coming to Crescent Avenue will occupy a two-story space with a massive 1,500-square-foot patio perfect for showcasing its selections of cured meats, cheeses and tapas like patatas bravas and ham croquettes. @bullagastrobar
5. Build-your-own breakfast and lunch spot Sokome is making its debut Downtown this summer, offering custom creations steeped in Southern, Korean and Mexican flavors. Concoct your own breakfast burrito or a sandwich/wrap option for lunch with meats like Korean and Southern barbecue with a kale side salad.