Roll out at Eight Sushi Lounge.
1. Brew-heads are in for a treat at the new Torched Hop Brewing Company with 16 original beers on tap and elevated pub grub like duck and rabbit nuggets, St. Louis ribs, and an intriguing barbecue Pork’splosion burger. Midtown, @torchedhopbrewing
2. Everything may be greater in Decatur thanks to Mason Tavern’s half-price appetizers (Tuesday through Friday, 5 to 7pm). Wash down locally sourced suds from spots like Monday Night Brewing while digging in to white cheddar and corn hush puppies or curried deviled eggs. Decatur, @masontavern
3. Settle in for an evening of inventive sushi rolls and luxe libations on the new patio at Eight Sushi Lounge. A fruity Cloud Eight is the perfect match for a plate of delicious rolls or crunchy tuna crisp. Westside, @eightsushiatl
4. Take happy hour seaside at Yebo Beach Haus, a remix of the Phipps Plaza staple in the former Coast space. Nosh on shrimp peri-peri tacos or tomato and watermelon bruschetta while drinking a craft cocktail or a glass of South African wine. Buckhead, @yebobeachhaus
5. Indulge in swanky surrounds at STK without breaking the bank during its new weekday Tito’s Vodka and appetizers happy hour. Grilled skirt steak with a Tickle Me Ginger cocktail for $5 each? Yes, please! Midtown, @eatstk