Stock up on trendy athleisure from Michi, Rhone and Vimmia at SculptHouse's retail boutique.
1. With more than 20 men’s and women’s activewear lines, SculptHouse is stocked with fit brands like Rhone, Koral and Michi. It’s also the exclusive Southeast retailer for Kardashian-approved APL kicks. $30-$300, Buckhead,
2. Thunderbolt Power Yoga is all about looks that lend a hand, including threads that help save elephants by Elephant Pants and Teeki leggings made from recycled plastics. $24-$168, @thunderboltpoweryoga
3. Head to Midtown’s exhale to snatch up the brand-spanking-new Adidas Stella McCartney line, cool cutout sweatshirts from Varley, or tanks and socks from the studio’s private label. $13-$40, @exhalespa
4. Score barre-to-bar apparel so chic it’ll knock your sticky socks off at Va-Hi’s Pure Barre, where you’ll find sassy tanks, Alo Yoga airbrush leggings and other goodies from Beyond Yoga—all made in the USA. $30-$100, @purebarrevahi
5. Shine like a star at Stellar Bodies, where you’ll look forward to your next workout, thanks to crop tops from Solow or bold print Onzie leggings. $15-$280, @stellarbodiesatl