It may be called a burger, but we don’t have any beef with the Sublime doughnut burger that’s filled with strawberry rosé sorbet and fresh strawberries.
1. Rosé all day with the Sublime doughnut burger, featuring strawberry rosé sorbet and fresh strawberries sandwiched between a powdered doughnut. Nom nom nom. Got bigger doughnut dreams? Surf Sublime’s YouTube series, Will It Doughnut, spinning out (literally, via a wheel spin) doughnut-flavor research into roulette. Midtown and North Druid Hills, @sublimedoughnuts
2. The brainchild of the Bon Glaze owners’ 10-year-old daughter, Cotton Candy (yeast doughnut with raspberry glaze, topped with cotton candy) has been a fave since the scratch-made doughnut shop’s launch—answering our spun-sugar call sans waiting for the fair. Buckhead and Brookhaven, @bonglaze
3. Oui, oui, Paris! A twist on the French cafe sandwich, the Croque Monsieur—via locally owned spot Revolution Doughnuts & Coffee—doles out a sliced pillowy yeast doughnut spread with creamy housemade bechamel sauce, filled with smoky Black Forest ham, topped with Gruyere cheese, then baked till crunchy. Bon appétit! Inman Park and Decatur, @revolutiondoughnuts
4. Go gourmet at Da Vinci’s Donuts and order up the cannoli doughnut. The heavenly creation that’s topped with vanilla icing, cannoli chunks and chocolate chips will make you say “holy cannoli!” after just one bite. Alpharetta, Sandy Springs and Dunwoody, @davincisdonuts
5. Doughnut Dollies is giving actual birthday cake a run for its money with the ubertasty birthday cake doughnut, which is a hearty treat made from vanilla cake, cream cheese icing and, of course, birthday cake crumble. We’re happy to celebrate a new year with this bad boy! Marietta, @doughnutdollies