Throw on that feather boa and head to Ponce City Market for its Roaring Rooftop Bash that will have you asking, “Gatsby? What Gatsby?” Skyline Park, Nine Mile Station and Tower Terrace will be all decked out for this ‘20s-themed blowout on Dec. 31.
1. Start 2017 with a bang with passed apps from chef Virgil Harper, handcrafted cocktails and, of course, JEZEBEL at the gorgeous new Studio West. Toast to the new year with a complimentary 8-hour premium open bar before dancing the night away to beats by DJ Baby Yu. 7pm, Seize The Moment! tickets $150, @atlstudiowest
2. Complete with live music courtesy of Velvet Runway, a magic show with Howie the Great, Champagne galore and more, New Year’s Eve at The Painted Pin is sure to be a ball. 7pm, $20 cash cover, bowling $35 per lane per hour, @thepaintedpinatl
3. A new year may be on the horizon, but that doesn’t mean you can’t turn back the clock. Ponce City Market’s Roaring Rooftop Bash is going all out Gatsby-style this New Year’s with unlimited bubbles, small bites, carnival games and more, so put on your dancing shoes and prepare to party like it’s 1920. 8pm, tickets from $200, @poncecitymarket
4. There’s no better way to start the new year than with a hard-to-get glass of Pappy Van Winkle bourbon in hand, so take a seat and sit a spell at Midtown’s Establishment. With Chef Aaron Avers helming the kitchen, your stomach will be more than satisfied as you countdown to midnight. 8pm, tickets $175, @establishmentatl
5. STK Atlanta’s Black Ties and Bubbles New Year’s Eve Celebration is bound to offer some next-level fun. With seasonal specials from Executive Chef Andrea Montobbio, music by local DJ Dillon, complimentary Champagne and more at the city’s sexiest steakhouse, you’ll be kicking 2017 off right. 5:30pm, general admission tickets $75, VIP tickets $120, @eatstk