Dozens of TVs make STATS an ideal choice for viewing all the action.
1. STATS is the ultimate hot spot for March Madness maniacs, thanks to more than 70 high-def TVs, tableside beer taps, 128-ounce (!) beer tubes and a year of free food and booze if you fill out the perfect bracket! Downtown, @statsatl
2. Head to The Cheetah for Hoops & Hotties March 17 and 18 for an all-you-can eat buffet and steamy dance competitions between games. Midtown, @thecheetahatl
3. Indulge in more than 100 beers on tap, onion ring towers, pizza, boneless wings and more at Atlantic Station’s Yard House, where TVs galore will host the month’s hottest b-ball games. Midtown, @yardhouse
4. Enjoy primo views of Buckhead and daily drink specials while watching the big games at Big Sky Buckhead. Word to the ladies: Bar bites are half off for you on Tuesdays! Buckhead, @bigskybuckhead
5. Enjoy tacos starting at less than $4, a bevy of TVs (both inside and out) and choice alfresco dining at Rock ’N’ Taco. Don’t forget to order up a marg (or three!). Buckhead, @rockntacoatl