Elevate happy hour (literally) on South City Kitchen Buckhead’s epic patio overlooking Peachtree Road.
1. Fuel up with Southern bites (and drinks, of course) on South City Kitchen Buckhead’s two-story patio before painting the town with your party posse. @fifthgroup
2. O-Ku is further elevating its happening rooftop scene with the addition of frosé—the perfect cocktail to pair with sushi and a view. @okuatlanta
3. Hit Basque in the Sun with your squad for a Sunday afternoon of day-drinking and people-watching over half-priced bottles of wine from Gypsy Kitchen’s swanky rooftop. @gypsykitchenatl
4. Bring your fur baby along to sunbathe on Smokebelly BBQ’s dog-friendly patio while you and your friends enjoy live music, cold suds and hot ’cue. @smokebellybbq
5. After touring Three Taverns Brewery in Decatur, head outside to sip A Night on Ponce IPA on the charming light-strung patio. @threetaverns