Rock out at Women’s Premier Fitness where you and your squad can indulge in the ultimate drummer jam while losing cals!
1. Grab your gals and head to Women’s Premier Fitness, the only studio in the A offering Pound Rockout Workout. Torch up to 900 cals at this all-level cardio jam sesh, where you and your lightly weighted Ripstix (provided) will transform your drummer dreams into a super-slimming/sculpting combo of conditioning and strength training with yoga and Pilates-inspired moves. Mon. & Fri., 10:45am, $12 drop-in
2. Take your sweat sesh to new heights at DEFINE bounce’s 45-minute high-intensity, low-impact strength-building set via mini-trampolines, light weights and resistance bands, which prioritizes joint and spine health while maxing results—with a hot music mix to boot. Fri., 9:30am; Mon. 7:15pm; $10 first class, $24 drop-in, @defineatlanta
3. Find your center with ATMA|BE, Atmasphere’s intro Vinyasa flow/meditation combo with a 30-minute gentle flow followed by a 30-minute guided meditation with noise-canceling, LED-lighted Sound Off headphones to heighten your experience. Now if only you could borrow those to drown out chatty Cathy at the office. Times vary, $25 drop-in, @atmasphereatl
4. Channel your inner showgirl with PoleLaTeaz’s Sultry Chair—for beginner to experienced dancers—where you’ll learn sensual movements to show off your best “assets,” using the chair as your prop. Something tells us you’ll also wanna practice this workout at home. Times vary, $20 drop-in, @polelateaz
5. Get in on the ShockWave craze at American Row House—the only fitness studio to offer it in the A. This extreme cross-training circuit challenge uses a specially designed WaterRower machine for short-burst, high-intensity, cal-torching intervals, plus functional strength and sculpting stations that target the legs, core and arms. Times vary, $20 drop-in, @americanrowhouse