A dozen of Doughnut Dollies’ mouthwatering seasonal flavors makes for a sweet surprise for your squad.
1. Cranberry, chocolate and caramel—no, those aren’t pie flavors, but rather the colors of Maycomb Mercantile’s holiday set. Made locally by Mike Hall, the heirloom-quality leather pieces include a valet tray, keychain and card case wallet—add in a sunglasses case if you’re feeling extra generous! From $89, @maycombmercantile
2. Walk into Anna Gatti and her husband’s cozy Doughnut Dollies shop to mix-and-match seasonal flavors—like sweet potato pie with pecan and vanilla bean meringue—for a present that’s as pleasing to the eye as it is the palate. From $1.50, @doughnutdollies
3. With colder months yielding dry skin, Oh Honey Skincare’s all-natural Vanilla + Mint gift set—complete with an avocado oil-infused lip balm, sugar body scrub, and honey and coconut oil bath bomb—makes for a luxuriously soothing surprise. $25, @ohhoneyskincare
4. Chocoholics, rejoice! Xocolatl Small Batch Chocolate’s gift-box goodies include a trio of seasonal flavor bars like Magnifimint peppermint, drinking chocolate, herbal cacao tea, a jar of chocolate hazelnut spread and more. $100, @xocolatlchocolate
5. Huskmilk Pottery’s adorable bud vases are “tactile, one-of-a-kind creations,” says Kara Klimshuk, owner of the ATL-based Etsy startup. “The stoneware vessels are formed on a potter’s wheel and carved by hand, giving them quirks and characteristics that make each piece special.” From $45, @huskmilkpottery