Feed your sweet tooth with homemade Oreos and adult chocolate milk at Davio’s Northern Italian Steakhouse.
1. A childhood classic gets an adult makeover at Davio’s Northern Italian Steakhouse, where Pastry Chef Kathleen Miliotis is serving up homemade Oreos paired with adult chocolate milk (think Van Gogh espresso and vanilla vodkas with Baileys Irish cream). $11, Buckhead, @daviosrestaurant
2. Cheesy goodness meets fried potatoes at Buckhead Diner via the must-try mac ’n’ cheese tots paired with tangy truffle blue cheese dipping sauce. $8, Buckhead, @buckheaddiner
3. The junk-food gods answered our prayers when they gave us Tom + Chee’s grilled cheese doughnuts. Say what?! Two glazed doughnuts feature to-die-for fillings such as Choco Bacon Bliss (bacon, chocolate pieces, mozzarella and chocolate mascarpone) or Barbara Blue (blueberry compote, ham and brie). $5, Westside, @tomandchee
4. Health enthusiasts looking to cheat should head to the new Tupelo Honey Cafe for the County Fair avocado–a fried avocado topped with fresh tomato salsa, cilantro and whipped sour cream. Fried fruit can’t be that bad, can it? $8, Sandy Springs, @tupelohoneycafe
5. It wouldn’t be a true junk-food list without queso, and Superica’s is a must-try. Queso fundido gets the royal treatment thanks to broiled Chihuahua and Monterey Jack cheeses, served with warm tortillas and avocado salsa verde. Make it interesting by adding chorizo, camarones, or rajas and hongos. From $10, Buckhead and Old Fourth Ward, @supericaatl