You’re in for a magically delicious time at the eighth annual LEPRE*CON.
1. Get yo’ green on March 11 at the legendary LEPRE*CON 2017. Presented by A Social Mess at Park Tavern, ATL’s largest St. Paddy’s fest brings 5,000 revelers to Midtown for a day of Irish-inspired mayhem (outrageous contests, surprise guests, DJs and live bands across multiple stages—including the infamous Irish Spring Break Stage—and, obvi, adult bevs). 2pm-2am, from $15, @asocialmess
2. Skip the blarney-stone-rub quest and limerick your way over to Park Tavern for Luckyfest March 17 and 18. This year you’ll be XL (extra lucky!) with a three-part event including live bands and entertainment, green beer and more. Lucky Night, March 17, 4pm, $10; Lucky Brunch, March 18, 11am, $25; Luckyfest 2017, March 18, 2pm, $10; Brunch + Fest, $30; LuckyPass (all three events), $44
3. “May the road rise to meet you” at the can’t-miss 135th Atlanta St. Patrick’s Parade March 11 for some fam-friendly merrymaking at the longest-running event in ATL history—and one of the oldest parades of its kind in the U.S. Noon, free
4. Ready for some feel-good fun to prime your liver for all that Guinness? Join more than 1,800 local lads for Junior League of Atlanta’s annual Shamrock ’N’ Roll Road Race at Atlantic Station March 12 for the 5K and 10K, plus pre-race activities and post-race awards with prizes. 8:30am, registration $35 per person, @jlatlanta
5. Party for a purpose at ShamRockin’ for a Cure March 25 at Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre, benefiting the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation—to date to the tune of $1.7 million to help fight the disease, improve quality of life for those with CF and, ultimately, to find a cure. Shamrock on! 7pm, from $95