We finally discovered a combo better than chocolate and peanut butter: raw and rosé at Parish—think Stump Sound oysters with a glass of Stoller Rosé.
1. Ease into the cold-taste trend with the citrus-cured salmon flatbread paired with a glass of 2014 Mas de la Dame Rosé from Buckhead’s The Tavern at Atlas. @atlasbuckhead
2. Chill out with the coconut ceviche with scallops, prawns, octopus, jicama and other tropical flavors paired with a glass of the Radley & Finch Rosé at Buckhead’s Yebo Beach Haus. @yebobeachhaus
3. Put a little spice in your life with the fluke ceviche with fresno chilies, shallots, coconut milk, lime juice and cilantro paired with a glass of Gérard Bertrand Côte des Roses Rosé at Buckhead’s 1KEPT. @1kept_atl
4. Nosh on the Asian-inspired tuna tataki (togarashi seared tuna with wakame seaweed and a housemade ponzu) paired with a glass of Bodega Norton Brut Rosé from Poncey-Highland’s latest addition, CO. @eatatCO
5. You’ll say “Oh yeah!” for the Stump Sound oysters with a mustard mignonette paired with a glass of Stoller Rosé at Inman Park’s Parish: The Brasserie and Neighborhood Café. @parishinmanpark