Sleep well in Elan Lindbergh’s spacious studio, one- or two-bedroom floor plans.
1. Situated just inside the city, Elan Lindbergh is convenient to all major interstates and perfect for commuters. Close to the nearby PATH 400 trail, the community also features an on-site resident club with a kitchen and a game room perfect for entertaining. Studio, one- and two-bedroom floor plans from $1,165, @elanlindbergh
2. Luxury goes modern at Buckhead’s Broadstone Court. The complex features a resort-style pool and a deluxe outdoor bar as well as on-site yoga and spin studios. Bonus: Washers and dryers come standard in all units. Studio, one- and two-bedroom floor plans from $1,439, @broadstonecourt
3. Become a part of one of Atlanta’s most popular communities by moving to Alexan on Krog. With direct access to the BeltLine and within walking distance to Krog Street Market, the building offers everything from a self-serve bike shop to a rooftop terrace and cinema. Studio, one- and two-bedroom floor plans from $1,420, @alexanonkrog
4. Capturing the creative vibe of nearby Midtown, The Office Apartments feature on-site iMac lounges and soundproof recording pods. The eco-friendly complex connects to Atlanta’s intricate Sky Walk system and also features an energy-efficient mechanical system and low-e windows. One- and two-bedroom floor plans from $1,648, @theofficeapts
5. Be the envy of all your friends with an address at the Flats at Ponce City Market, where residents get exclusive access to the latest happenings at PCM. BeltLine enthusiasts will love the 200 secured bike parking spots on-site, plus amenities like valet dry cleaning and a soon-to-come gym. Studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom floor plans from $1,631, @poncecitymarket