Head to Aqua Vino at the Georgia Aquarium Aug. 25 for a romantic night under the sea.
1. Enjoy a night at the museum at Fernbank After Dark, an adults-only after-hours extravaganza complete with live music, craft cocktails and access to Fernbank Museum’s interactive exhibits. The next event (Sept. 8) has a "Night at the Science Fair" theme—what better way to create a little chemistry? Tickets from $15, @fernbankmuseum
2. Take date night from 0 to 60 at the Porsche Experience Center, where you and your sweetie can spend 90 thrilling minutes test-driving the car of your dreams before recapping it over a romantic meal at on-site Restaurant 356. Tickets from $350, @pecatl
3. Instead of seeing a new flick together, bond over cinematic classics at REEL Date Night, a unique offering at Marietta’s REEL Studios that invites couples to watch clips from their top 10 favorite films to reveal their movie love languages.
4. If food is the key to your heart, book a couples’ cooking class at The Cooking School at Irwin Street in Old Fourth Ward, where you’ll learn to make dishes like pasta from scratch or paella paired with sangria in a relaxed yet hands-on environment. $85 per person
5. Wine and dine at the Georgia Aquarium’s 12th annual Aqua Vino Aug. 25, an evening of sips from around the world and bites from more than 30 of the city’s culinary masters set against an enchanting underwater backdrop. Tickets from $75, @georgiaaquarium