Next time you roll into O-Ku for an after-hours snack, be sure to order the Black Magic that’s packed with lobster, squid ink rice, masago aioli and scallions ($21).
1. Marcel Treat yourself to Marcel’s “Stack,” the French bistro’s version of a fancy ham and cheese sandwich ($10). The food plus the environs make for one delicious (late) night out. West Midtown, late-night menu available Fridays and Saturdays from 11pm-2am, @marcelatlanta
2. Victory Sandwich Bar Chow down in Decatur with one (or more) of Victory’s daring gourmet sandwiches. The Banh Appetit for Destruction is a fast favorite, featuring char-sui pork, pickle veg, cukes, sesame mayo, cilantro and jalapeno ($5). Add one of their spiked sodas and your night is sure to take a turn for the best. Multiple locations, open till 2am daily, @victorysandwichbar
3. Octopus Bar Wrap your tentacles around the Maine lobster roll ($14) from this late-night joint and you won’t be disappointed! Topped with tamale mayo, the funky take on a classic sandwich pairs perfectly with a shot of any of the sakes. East Atlanta, open Tuesday through Saturday till 2:30am, @octopusbaratl
4. AMER Though it may be a cocktail bar, AMER’s food is certainly not an afterthought. Whether you’re in the mood for a grilled cheese that’s oozing with smoked Gouda, prosciutto and tomato on sourdough or beef tartare topped with an herb salad, this little haunt will definitely take care of your midnight snackage. Inman Park, open Tuesday through Thursday till 1pm, Friday and Saturday till 2am, @ameratl
5. O-Ku It may be too chilly to chill on O-Ku’s rooftop, but you can always munch inside. Nosh on the sushi spot’s stellar menu offerings like the spicy Dragon Roll or the Crème de la Crème roll with otoro, truffle shavings and caviar for a healthier way to satisfy those late-night cravings. Midtown, late-night menu available Fridays and Saturdays from 11pm-1am, @okuatlanta