Give your pup a taste of the luxe life with one of these local pet-friendly packages.
1. Turn down for what? Turndown treats, natch—plus a custom pet bed, pet bowls and more with P.A.W. (Pets Are Welcome) at W Atlanta – Buckhead. Treat Sparky to the luxe life a la Mr. Butler (Olivia Polermo’s posh pooch) via welcome packet with toys, treats, specialized W Hotels pet tag, cleanup bags, a list of pet services and more. 40-pound weight limit, $25 supplementary room charge, $100 cleaning fee, @watlbuckhead
2. The first national hotel chain to launch a pet program, aka Loews Loves Pets, Lowes Atlanta Hotel knows how to make Fido feel VIP (that’s very important pet) via welcome gifts and mat, name tag, bowls and dog treats, plus LLP room service with a tail-waggin’ menu (Bow Wow tenderloin, Chow Hound chicken, Veggie Feast and Cat’s Meow salmon). For super bougie barkers, Chef can even create a special pet-friendly welcome food amenity. Two pets per room limit, $25 cleaning fee, @loewshotels
3. Who let the dogs out? Add some bark to your bite at Lucky’s award-winning pet-friendly patio—whose entire existence (plus name and logo) is inspired by a Golden IRL—in Roswell for a yappy hour featuring Lucky’s DogHouse and Backyard, a Party Pavilion and dog-friendly greenspace—plus full-service bar, superb staff, big-screen TVs and more (for human friends). Additional dog-friendly locations in Town Brookhaven and Emory Village, @luckysburgersandbrew
4. Go from wags to riches for Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta’s luxe pet-friendly lineup. From the sweet start (an organic bone-shaped welcome via hotel pastry team!) to amenities (cozy bed, bowl, doggie dental kit, toys and more) to the MOpup in-room dish offerings (think dry-aged beef tenderloin with blue cheese mashed potatoes and peanut butter biscuits) to pet space in the English Garden and MOcktails, your furry friend is sure to be a fan. more. $100 fee, 25-pound weight limit, @mo_atlanta
5. Come spring, happy tails to you and four-legged BFF at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Midtown’s Canine Cocktails, the hosPETality mixer where guests, locals and their pack can mix and mingle over bevs and treats for peeps and pooches alike. Bottoms up! Free, dog menus vary via location, @hotelindigo