Athleta’s Empower bra is designed for breast cancer survivors.
1. For every purchase of SMYTHE’s special-edition Duchess blazer in Rethink Pink (famously worn by Kate Middleton herself) with a cutout back vent and brass hardware, $50 will be donated to Rethink Breast Cancer. $595, @smythejackets
2. Add a pop of pink to your arm party with Everything But Water’s exclusive bracelet in collaboration with Omi Beads, and 25 percent of proceeds will benefit Living Beyond Breast Cancer. $28, @everythingbutwater
3. Break a sweat while making a statement in Athleta’s hot-pink Power of She sports bra, designed to wear to breast cancer awareness walks and events. Additionally, Athleta has released a product specifically made for breast cancer survivors: the Empower bra, featuring soft-to-the-touch fabric, adjustable straps and pockets for inserting prosthetics of any size. Twelve percent of the bra’s profits will go to ROW—a sisterhood of patients and survivors who embrace exercise in their recovery—representing the 12 percent of women diagnosed with breast cancer each year in the U.S. $54 each, @athleta
4. It’s hard not to have a rosy outlook when you’re carrying Tory Burch’s Robinson metallic chain wallet, especially when 20 percent from the purchase goes to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. $298, @toryburch
5. When you buy this sweet Rebecca Taylor rose clip top in the softest shade of blush, the brand will donate a whopping 50 percent of proceeds to the Triple Negative Breast Cancer Foundation. $325, @rebeccataylornyc