A brunch option from St. Cecilia
1. Dig in to duck Benedict or dill and brown sugar-cured salmon while sipping on a Bloody Mary or a signature peach Bellini at Buckhead’s Portofino. @portofinoatl
2. Head to Roswell Provisions’ Le Bistro; snag a seat on the posh balcony; and choose from a selection of quiches and crepes—or opt for Easter special, the plat du jour.
3. Brunch at a steakhouse? Say what?! Alpharetta’s Oak Steakhouse hits the nail on the head thanks to Executive Chef Eric Zizka’s stuffed French toast, grilled steak and eggs, and lobster grilled cheese. @oakatlanta
4. We’re sweet on the ricotta crespelle with berries and honey, and the savory wild mushroom omelet at Buckhead’s St. Cecilia, where Easter brunch has a unique Mediterranean flair. @stceciliaatl
5. Celebrate Easter Southern-style at Poncey-Highland’s Sweet Auburn Barbecue. Menu highlights include baked biscuits, stone-ground cheese grits and signature fried sesame chicken and waffles. @sweetauburnbbq