Try Hampton + Hudson’s The Snow Bird cocktail, made with bourbon, baking spiced syrup, cream and an entire egg ($12), then drizzled with cinnamon and ground nutmeg. Mmm!
1. Your halls aren’t the only ones decked with boughs of holly this Christmas Eve. The St. Regis’ resident resto, Atlas is going all out both on its walls and its three-course prix fixe menu from Executive Chef Chris Grossman. The classic American menu offers nods to European cuisine for an extra tasty holiday treat. 5-9pm, $65 per person, @atlasbuckhead
2. For a very special nom sesh, book a reservation for the whole family on both Christmas Eve (11am-6pm) and Day (6pm-2am), when Cypress Street Pint and Plate encourages its patrons to get cozy next to its toasty fire pit while sipping holiday-themed drinks. @cypressstreet
3. Almost as important as unwrapping the presents is watching the big game, so don’t miss it! Head to Dantanna’s locations in Buckhead or Sandy Springs on Christmas Eve for surf and turf, aged steaks and more while you root for your favorite teams (not to mention enjoy the huge list of signature and classic cocktails). 11am-5pm, @dantannas
4. It wouldn’t be Christmas without A Christmas Story playing on at least one TV, so you may as well catch the classic while indulging in a special pop-up Chinese menu from "Hampton + Hudson's Bo'Ling Chop Suey Palace” on Dec. 25. Owners (and cutest couple) Billy and Jenn Streck will be serving sake, hot toddies, holiday-themed drinks and more. @hamptonhudson
5. Skip the holiday ham this year and opt for a fishier Christmas Eve at Genki Noodles and Sushi where the chefs are serving up artful sushi and piping hot noodle bowls at all three locations. 11:30am-8pm, @genkiatl