Raise a marg to Tin Lizzy’s new beverage menu, which is filled with plenty of Cinco de Mayo-ready sips.
1. Head over to any of bartaco’s three Atlanta locations for a Cinco de Mayo celebration to remember. Each restaurant location will be hosting exclusive events featuring live music from some of our favorite local acts, special prize giveaways and, of course, menus packed full of delicious tacos and margaritas. Olé! @bartacolife
2. Spend your Cinco de Mayo partying cowboy-style at an extraordinary pre-opening celebration for Live! at the Battery Atlanta’s new bar, PBR Atlanta. Set to officially open its doors to the public May 12, this western-inspired tavern will be hosting a holiday event with special guest and Atlanta Braves all-star Andruw Jones, who is set to ride the bar’s mechanical bull, nicknamed “Druw,” for the first time. @pbratlanta
3. Just in time for patio season, chef Kevin Gillespie will host the grand opening of Communion Cantina on Cinco de Mayo. The space, formerly used as a German-inspired beer garden and located behind Gillespie’s popular Decatur resto Revival, will receive a total Mexican makeover, offering visitors a handpicked selection of tacos, craft cocktails, and local and imported beers. @communiondecatur
4. It’s time to fiesta with the Georgia Aquarium’s popular Sips Under the Sea series. Spend your Cinco de Mayo chippin’, dippin’ and margarita sippin’ with some of your favorite fish friends. Guests are invited to dance the night away with music, tasty small plates and signature cocktails. General admission $20 for members, $30 for nonmembers, @georgiaaquarium
5. Cinco de Drinko this year with Tin Lizzy’s Cantina. May 1 to 7, the restaurant will feature drink specials, DJs, patio parties and more, with 50 cents from every Cincorita purchased going straight to local nonprofit Bert's Big Adventure. Additionally, the restaurant has recently released its new spring beverage menu just in time for warmer weather—try the Giving Goza margarita featuring Goza Silver, Agavero Orange liqueur and sour mix, and part of your purchase will benefit a local area charity. What could be better than yummy cocktails and giving back to the community? The answer is nothing! @tinlizzyscantina