Mac and cheese fritters, anyone?
1. The Southern Gentleman’s brunch entices with down-home faves like the pimento cheese and Dixie bacon omelet and ricotta and cornmeal pancakes. Wash it all down with Brunch Punch or the bubbly Scarlet Belle. Sun., 11am-3pm, Buckhead, @atlsoutherngent
2. Satisfy your hangover at Ticonderoga Club, where master barkeeps are stirring up cheeky sippers like the Brunch Wagon. Don’t forget to soak up the liquor with Pearl’s Flitters (fried dough with chorizo, avocado, refried red beans, huevos and butter). Sat. and Sun., 11:30am-2:30pm, Inman Park, @ticonderogaclub
3. Twain’s Brewpub & Billiards just launched a new brunch menu full of hearty Southern faves, including smoked pork mac and cheese fritters, sweet tea bourbon pulled pork and beer queso. Sat. and Sun., 11:30am-2pm, Decatur, @twainsbrewpub
4. Portofino recently took its brunch service from pop-up status to a full-blown affair. Dine alfresco while sipping on a signature peach Bellini and dig into dill- and brown sugar-cured salmon or sweet Italian zeppoli dusted with powdered sugar. Sun., 11:30am-2pm, Buckhead, @portofinoatl
5. Venkman’s keeps brunch fun with picks like blueberry ricotta doughnuts and José’s breakfast tacos. Our go-to? The Champagne Breakfast (two eggs any style, Rusty’s bacon or sausage, house potatoes and a biscuit) paired with an ice cold Miller High Life. Sunday, 11am-4pm, Old Fourth Ward,