A drive OTP to Roswell is totally worth it for C&S Chowder House’s tuna poke bowl.
1. Tuna Poke Bowl, C&S Chowder House Try this sushi-inspired option for a low-cal lunch that tosses together tuna, seasoned sushi rice, avocado, seaweed salad, cucumber, radish, poke sauce and togarashi spice. Roswell, @chowder_house
2. Tzatziki Lemon Artichoke Bowl, gusto! Transport your taste buds to the Mediterranean with this meat-optional bowl that combines jasmine brown rice, grilled portobello mushrooms, couscous, artichokes and other assorted veggies, and a yummy yogurt-based tzatziki. Buckhead and Midtown, @whatsyourgusto
3. Vietnamese Grain Bowl, Muchacho Spice up your life with this bowl that serves up Asian flavors like sweet hot peppers, sprouted brown rice, cilantro pesto and soy-marinated eggs. Reynoldstown, @muchachoatl
4. Peanut Butter Bliss Bowl, Upbeet Indulge your sweet tooth with this mix that dishes up organic acai, banana, blueberries, peanut butter and cashew milk, topped with banana, strawberries, cacao nibs, hemp granola and peanut butter. West Midtown, @upbeet
5. Lentil Bowl, Recess Give lentils a little love by ordering this dish of warm lentil salad tossed with a zesty lemon and olive oil dressing, spiced carrot puree, seared okra and wilted chard, crispy buckwheat, puffed rice, feta and fresh herbs. Old Fourth Ward, @recess_atl