Barleygarden Kitchen & Craft Bar’s Big Braut burger is as indulgent as it looks, featuring a 10-ounce handmade grilled pork Bratwurst burger topped with Swiss cheese, housemade Russian dressing and caramelized onion.
1. Barleygarden Kitchen & Craft Bar, from the team behind Hop City, will feature a two-story space and dog-friendly patio perfect for relaxed summer hangouts. The menu—everything from the hearty Big Braut burger to small bites like cauliflower fries and crispy kale chips—was designed to pair with the 64 rare and limited rotating beers on tap. @barleygardenkitchen
2. ATLiens are already familiar with Boogaloos at Town Brookhaven and Ponce City Market, but now shoppers farther north can explore the locally based shop’s high-end feminine clothing, home goods and one-of-a-kind artisan jewelry. @boogaloosboutique
3. Succulent seafood and tiki-style drinks are the name of the game at chef Mark Taft’s SoCal-inspired eatery, Brine Seafood Shack. With a rooftop bar and superfresh fare like tuna poke, oysters, lobster rolls and more, the resto will be a go-to for Atlanta dwellers seeking a beachy escape.
4. Men’s clothier Hammer Made will offer distinctive, limited-run shirts made from premium fabrics—without the hefty price tag. Psst, Buckhead guys: A Lenox Square outpost is also on the way later this spring. @hammermade
5. Hailing from Raleigh, N.C., women’s clothing, jewelry and accessories boutique Scout & Molly’s (fun fact: The name comes from founder Lisa Kornstein’s two lovable Labrador retrievers) will carry affordable designer labels like Blank NYC, Olive + Oak and Plenty by Tracy Reese in a friendly, relaxed environment. @scoutandmollys